Looking for effective soccer fundraisers that will work for your child or adult league? From car washes to candy sales, there are lots of ways to make money for your soccer team. Some groups may choose a small fundraiser like a restaurant night while others may try something bigger like selling some type of product. Whatever you choose, you can find some truly unique soccer fundraisers. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Try a social media drive. Places like Pinterest and Facebook may be great places to kick start a fundraising drive for your soccer team. These are great social media sites because they let you include images which can engage audiences and make them interested. Get people to pledge a certain amount and ask them to like and share your posts.
- Rent A Player. Who doesn’t need help repairing a fence, painting the kitchen, or mowing the lawn? Loaning the soccer players out to help with house projects and chores is a great way to raise money. You can charge an hourly fee for the work of the soccer players or you can simply accept donations to have them help people on various projects.
- Auction Items. Auctions are a great way to raise money for charity. For a soccer auction, you can get creative and auction of a soccer themed gift basket or even a signed jersey from a popular soccer player.
- Host a soccer clinic. If you want to host an event to raise money, why not host a soccer clinic for younger aspiring players or people that are interested in soccer? Your players or coaches can teach people tips and tricks, strategies and plays for soccer. You can charge a fee and even sell refreshments for a profit.
- Have a fundraising booth. Opening a booth as part of a great event (like soccer matches) can help you raise extra cash for the team. From lemonade sales to snack sales and face painting, a charity booth can be a real money maker.