Are you thinking about doing a charity raffle for your school, church or work place? Raffles are a popular and fun way to raise money for charity. From experiences to cool things people can take home, raffles are a win-win for both charities and donors. Check out these ten awesome charity raffle prize ideas for inspiration.
- Money. Oh yes, this would be a big winner with potential donors. Choose to do a 50/50 raffle and give people the chance to win some cash.
- Spa days. Work with a local spa to get a spa package at a discounted rate and then raffle it off for your charity.
- Electronics. From television sets to Blu-Ray DVD players, electronics can be a popular choice for an item to raffle off. Get creative and raffle off an entire entertainment system with a TV and sound system.
- A cruise. If you want a raffle item to be the talk of your fundraising event, raffle off a cruise to the Carribbean or Europe and you’ll see the bids fly in.
- Dinner with a chef. If you want to treat donors to something really cool, purchase a dinner for six with a notable local chef. The chef goes to the house and cooks a supreme meal for a select group of friends. This will be a big hit.
- Weekend getaways. Work with a local timeshare or resort place to have them donate a weekend getaway to some lucky raffle winner.
- Sports parafanaila. From autographed baseballs to beautiful images of a favorite football stadium, sports stuff can be a popular raffle prize item.
- Gift baskets. Get a little creative and create some culinary, chocolate, wine, or kids gift baskets. They will show your creativity and people will love to buy them for gifts.
- Movie nights. Who doesn’t love a dinner and a movie as a date? Tickets to movies and a nice dinner for two can be a great raffle item.