Think you’ve thought of all of the good fundraising ideas out there? Think again. It’s sometimes tough to think of new fundraisers for schools or other groups but if you look hard enough, you will find something that no one else has thought of. Here are five great new fundraising ideas to help you on your way:
1. Stock groceries for a day. Some grocery stores will let you bag groceries and keep tips for donations. See if you can work with your local grocery store to do this and your tips can go towards your charity.
2. Have a dance class. Know any good dance teachers or are you a good dance teacher yourself? Host a dancing night where people pay a small entry fee to participate and learn some new dance moves. You can even turn it into a friendly competition if you can get some prizes donated.
3. Host a book fair. You can do this in a number of ways. Get people to donate their unwanted books or magazines and host a used book sale or work with a company to sell them. If you want something even more creative, start a charity book club.
4. Have a rose drive. Do something extra special for Valentine’s Day and sell roses for a profit at school or church. The ladies will love this one and it’s nice to know that the beautiful flowers will sell for a good cause.
5. Have a washer tournament. This game is good clean fun and it’s addictive to play. You can get people to donate washer sets or make them yourself and get teams to sign up. It’s simple and people of any age can play this game. You can get prizes donated and charge a small entry fee with snacks and refreshments for sale too.