If you’re working on launching a company fundraiser, it just takes a little creativity and work to generate interest from people involved in your company. From raffles to selling discounted food products for a charitable profit, there are any number of ways to go about company fundraising. Here are five company fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Have a 50/50 raffle. If you work in a small office and are trying to raise money for a good cause, a 50/50 raffle can be one of the easiest fundraisers to host. People buy tickets and all of the money goes into a pot. Half of the money goes to the charity of choice and half of it goes to the winner.
- Auction off gift baskets. This is where you can really get creative. A great fundraiser hear the holidays, creating themed gift baskets and auctioning them off, or selling them outright, can be a great way to raise money during a company fundraiser.
- Have a donation jar. This couldn’t be easier. Simply put out a jar and collect donations the old fashioned way—in a jar. You can send out a fundraising memo or go by word of mouth and tell people what you’re trying to raise money for and leave out the jar for people to make their donations.
- Have an online donation drive. Create a charity website or blog on one of the many online sites that specialize in fundraising websites. Send out an email or social posting to your colleagues and watch the donations add up.
- Sell coupon books. This is a popular fundraiser as it gives people the chance to save money at local restaurants and retailers. The proceeds go towards charity and you will be providing people with an item that is useful to them.