Restaurant fundraising is a great way for small groups to raise money. Working with a local restaurant is a positive thing because it promotes a local business and also helps your group to raise funds. Also, if you choose a place that serves high-quality food, then you’ll generate excitement about your fundraiser. Restaurant fundraisers can be done in a number of ways. Some restaurants will participate in discount card programs, some will donate a portion of the sales on a designated night and some will donate food or gift cards. Here are five restaurants that offer fundraisers:
1. Willie’s Grill & Icehouse. From awesome hamburgers to delicious onion rings and appetizers, Willie’s is a great place to host your fundraiser.
2. Luby’s. This delicious restaurant offers hearty meals in a cafeteria setting. Luby’s will donate % of participating sales back to your charitable organization. They also offer flyers and other supporting materials to help you publicize your event.
3. Cheesecake Factory. Offering more than just scrumptious cheesecake, Cheesecake Factory offers a huge menu, good service, and yummy food. They will also donate gift cards to some 501(c)(3) charitable groups. Contact your local restaurant for more information.
4. Fuddruckers. Boasting the “World’s Best Burgers”, Fuddruckers offers what they call a benefit night to local organizations. They provide some helpful flyers so that you can promote your event beforehand and the more people you bring in, the more money you raise for your charity. The total sales are tallied up and your group gets a portion of the sales.
5. TGI Fridays. Aside from a generous menu, big portions, and fresh delicious foods, TGIF offers groups the chance to raise money for their charity at a fun place known for its casual atmosphere. TGIF offers generous % earnings on qualifying pre-tax purchases.