Are you seeking some fundraising ideas for some great fundraising items to sell? With a little creative ingenuity and some research, you can find some fundraising goods to sell that will fit your charity perfectly. From rubber fundraising bracelets to chocolate candy fundraisers, the possibilities are almost endless. Here are five fun fundraising items to sell:
1. Scratch Cards. There are dozens of companies that work to sell discount scratch cards for charities. The cost is low and you can reap big rewards if your fundraising people hit the pavement ready to sell. Scratch cards offer everything from freebies to discounts at popular stores and restaurants and can offer buyers big savings.
2. Mugs or water containers. Have a sports team to promote or a group that has a cool catch-phrase or logo? Selling something really useful like coffee mugs and water bottles can be cheap to order and fun for people to buy. It’s a great way to boost team or charity spirit too.
3. T-shirts. Create personalized t-shirts for a profit with any number of online companies that work with charities to do t-shirt sales. You can make them artsy, sporty, bright and colorful and even include people’s names or the name of your organization. Always good for friends and family of your charitable organization.
4. Cookies. Whether you decide to host a bake sale fundraiser or you work with a company that sells frozen fundraising cookie dough, cookie fundraisers are popular, low-cost and can be a real top seller for many groups like church groups and school groups. Try a name brand like Otis Spunkmeyer and you can’t go wrong.
5. Charity calendars. One great idea for any charity is to sell a charity calendar that includes photos of people involved in your charity doing good works or people that are somehow involved in your organization.