The best fundraising ideas for schools are the ideas that get the kids excited and the parents invested. It’s not always easy to launch school fundraisers as people lead busy lives and the last thing they need to do is to worry about one more thing on their ‘to do’ list. But, there are many ways to fundraise that make it easy on parents and exciting for kids. Here are our pics for the five best fundraising ideas for schools:
- Coca Cola fundraiser. The famous international company that sells high-quality beverages has its footprint almost everywhere the world over but they also work with small groups like school booster clubs, sports teams and more to help raise money. People can buy products at a special price and sell them for a profit.
- Pizza fundraiser. Whether you host a pizza fundraiser at a pizza restaurant or you sell it for $1 a slice during lunch time at school, a pizza fundraiser is a real crowd-pleaser and can be a winner when it comes to raising money for kids. Many pizza chains like Papa John’s Pizza work with schools on a regular basis. More “mom and pop” pizza joints might be interested in participating too.
- Selling cookies or candy. Selling sweet treats is one of the most popular and exciting fundraisers. The kiddos love something to tickle their sweet tooth and it’s something that doesn’t cost a lot of money for people to buy, so you can raise money by selling larger amounts. It’s a fun and popular way to raise money.
- The garage sale. Hosting a school garage sale is a truly awesome way to raise money for your school group. People love to rifle through stuff and feel like they are buying something for a bargain. Best of all, your group can profit from unwanted goods and the profit margin is high—100%!
- Car wash. Car washes are fun and easy. They only require a few supplies and are low-cost, and people driving through neighborhoods running errands on a Saturday are usually eager to help out the kids while getting their car cleaned. A car wash is a great way to raise money for schools.